Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Arcade!

 Handheld game console,pac-man,arcade,retro games,pacman - free ...

On Sunday my Mum and Dad took Kris and I to an arcade place! I was so excited when I herd that me and Kris was going to go to an Arcade place. (Sorry I forgot what the name was for the place so now I am just calling it The Arcade place)

Once we got there I started jumping up in down with a huge smile on my face. We went inside and got some tokens. Tokens are these little coins you put into the machine to start the game. I went around and played a few games. There was this one game that I just couldn't win. It was one of those games where you had to press the button and hold then you had to let go once you think you have got a good angle on your prize. 

Then you press another button that will move the scissors to the line that is attached to the prize. If you hold the button too long then it will go to far forward. If you don't hold it long enough then it won't reach the line. I kept on getting really close but I always didn't go forward enough. Yeah I know it sound confusing.

There was one game that I loved because it gave me a lot of tickets. You have to hit a button then a ball will fall out of a tube then it will either go straight into one of the scoring holes or it will bounce around until it lands into one of the holes. Once Kris and I used up all of our tokens we went to the counter to count our tickets. I had 161! tickets and Kris had around 100.

I used my tickets to buy a cool and scary looking mask with a few chocolates. My experience there was amazing! I loved every single bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment