Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

The Magical trade: Writing


           This is the picture my teacher gave me to start with.

Once upon a time there lived a group of kids called Julianna, Aye Myat and Finau. They lived with their mother Kate. The group of kids weren’t really doing well in life. They lived poor and didn’t have any food left to eat until they made a trade with an old man. This is how their adventure started.

One sunny day Kate told her kids to go outside and start milking the cow. They took the cow for a little stroll first. Suddenly they came across an old man wanting to make a trade with them. The kids were suspicious about him but they listened anyway. He suggested to the kids

“If you give me that cow I will give you magic beans”.

The kids were curious what would happen so they accepted the trade. As the group skipped back to the house their mother was angry to see them.

“Why did you get rid of our cow?”

The kids were terrified. Kate ripped the beans out of their hands and threw it outside of the window.

The next day the kids found a huge beanstalk in the yard. The beanstalk reached a huge cloud. The group was wondering what they would find up there so they started climbing.

I was struggling a bit but I still kept on going. All of a sudden Aye Myat slipped off the beanstalk. Finau quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back up. That was close I thought in my head. Once we reached the top my mind was blown away. We saw a huge maze that lead to a ginormous cave. The group was thinking if they should go or not.

Finau: “I’m not sure”

Julianna: “cool!”

Aye Myat: “interesting”

We all decided to give it a try. First was a spot the difference challenge. After we finished that we moved onto a mirror maze. As we all walked in somehow we got separated.

Finau: “help!”

Aye Myat “guys?”

Aye Myat tried to see if she could find a way out...DONK! “OUCH!” cried Aye Myat. Finau went next… Suddenly she found a way to walk… DONK! DONK! “Aw aw aw aw” Said Finau. Their last hope was me. I walked in the right way by feeling the mirrors. All of a sudden I found a mysterious book that was as tiny as my thumb it had ancient symbols on it.

Julianna”Wow what is this?”

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment