Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

The hidden temple



One day I went to explore this hidden temple at the jungle. When I went inside the temple I saw a lime swamp there were chunks of rocks inside moss was even growing on the stone wall and I saw a huge dusty tree.

I could smell a horrible stench when I walk near the lime swamp it smells like dirty socks mixed with boiled eggs.

I could hear the birds tweeting and the eco of their tweeting.
As I was walking around I was feeling stuff. I felt The solid stone walls and I felt carved symbols on the wall they looked enchanted.

I looked around the big tree. What I saw made me worried it was a shoe I was thinking maybe someone came here before and never made it out. So I sprinted out of the temple as fast as I could and never returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment