Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

My trip to Niue



Once we arrived to Niue we went to my grandma's old house. Then we unpacked everything. Then I went to play with my cousins. Next I sat down because we were running around and I got tired. I saw my brother helping my grandpa find crabs in coconuts. I heard that my brother found three crabs for grandpa so I wanted to help so I can find more than Kris (my brother). I went to help but I couldn't find anything. Then my brother screamed because he felt something hit his cheek. Suddenly I felt a sting on my neck, my brother and I were so terrified we both started sprinting back to our mum. While I was running I tried to flick the wasp off my neck. Finally I flicked the wasp off but it wasn't over. When I flicked it off it grabbed onto my finger and stung my finger. I tried flicking it off again. Finally I flicked it away and stopped running when I got up to my mum. My experience was great it was so fun there but my less favourite part was when I got stung by a wasp twice on the first day at Niue.

No comments:

Post a Comment